Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 77: breath mints and funny cards


by: me, MADDIE!!!!



Whenever our family visits Grandpa or when he visits us, special treats are always around. It might be chocolate covered raisins for my dad or dark chocolate for my mom. If we go to church, you can be sure that during a very LONG talk a little green breath mint will be pressed into the palm of your hand.


Grandpa Neil also loves antiques. I remember for my eighth birthday, Grandpa was visiting Indiana. We decided that my dad, Grandpa and I would all go on a "date" together. We went to an antiques store. I hadn't ever really been to one, but it was a blast. Grandpa has a good eye for fun things and I'm sure he found a quirky sign on that trip. This is an example of something fun grandpa might find.

Grandpa Neil is capable of finding the funniest things in the world around him. For birthdays, I always look forward to getting a card from Grandpa. They are always hilarious. I look forward to reading my e-mails because grandpa often will send a funny video clip as well.

I love you Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment