Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 31: A silly song for mom

 
We've all gushed about Mom's virtues but I do distinctly remember being told many of the things in this song. I especially like, "Stop crying or I'll give you something real to cry about"-
Maybe because I'm a fake cryer :)
Thanks for always taking the time to make sure we knew the important stuff.
** I would like to add that I didn't really feel nagged by you. This song comes across a little "naggy" (and I don't want any jokes about who's name rhymes with "Naggy")


5 comments:

  1. Funny stuff. I didn't know that Sarah Palin did stand up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OR that she had a pretty decent singing voice!!

    I am kind of in love with this song...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does do stand up, but her jokes palin comparison to Tina Fey's. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE3kXUg8JmI&feature=related)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i distinctly remember mom wearing glasses just like that (relevant post to come!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I should memorize this for future use.....

    ReplyDelete