Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 40: A Friend to All

**special guest post from Amy Berry, Rob's sister**

I love how your mom has treated me like one of the family ever since I met your family. She has taken a special interest in my own interest in food/catering and has graciously invited me to help on several different, very fun, occasions. It is amazing to see how your mom stays the same caring and loving person even when she is under the stress of getting a large amount of food out to a ton of hungry people all at once.
I am always grateful for the time that I have spent in the LeBaron home both because I consider all of your siblings wonderful friends but also your parents wonderful friends that are full of much wisdom and are great examples of our Savior. Your Dad is amazing too. He seems to always have the time to listen. I will never forget the day that he called me up just because I was on the top of a phone list, last name of "Berry". We chatted for a while. He was just calling to see how my family and I were doing. I love both of your parents because they are just amazing in every respect and also because they raised you, my wonderful friend and sister-in-law!

1 comment: